Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 11

OK...I went for my 10 day check up yesterday.  So far so good.  He removed 2 stitches (I didn't think I had ANY!), and told me I can sleep without any brace on!

Now, we were told at the hospital on discharge that it would take only about 30 minutes to get the x rays....try an hour and 30 minutes!  New lesson learned!

I have to go back in 4 weeks...so I still have to wear the brace when I am not sleeping...4 weeks can not come fast enough!

Yesterday was a very loooong day!  Started by getting the kids off to school and then heading off to get the x ray, doctor's appointment, then a quick lunch and then it was time to pick up Mr D for his therapy.  After therapy, we had to go pick up Miss Bri and head to Wal Mart to get me a new pillow (one of those type that are made of memory foam...you know that is made of a shaped piece in stead of a square block!), a quick dinner and then I was so ready for bed!

I slept all night!

I slept in my own bed!

I woke up in more pain than I have felt this whole time!!!  Seriously, I am not sure if it is from over doing yesterday, or from sleeping without the brace on.  Maybe it was a combination of both.

On today's agenda is to try and get downstairs to the studio for a short visit.  I am still a bit scared of the stairs!  (might have something to do with not being able to see the stairs....) So, I will go through the yard to get to the outside door, and I might try to go upstairs...not sure yet!


So, everyone wish me luck!

Nini

No comments:

Post a Comment