Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 13

Let's see.  What can I say that I have not already said?

Boredom...oh wait, I already talked about that!  Sleeplessness...nope I think I have already spoke about that.  Painfree...nope I already went into that.  I know...loss of stamina and concentration!

Seems like I actually have covered it all.  I guess I have been very lucky so far.  No real pain to speak of, and no real need for pain pills ... which is great because I don't think they are actually doing anything.  I've actually gotten used to the swallowing issues, so they are really not a problem.  Having to cut my food into tiny pieces and chew forever is actually helping me to loose weight.

The strange thing is that ever since he told me I don't have to wear the brace when I sleep, I have become paranoid to sleep!  I just KNOW I am going to do something to my neck when I am laying in bed with no protection on my poor pitiful neck!  I know silly.

...but I HAVE been sleeping better since the brace came off at night!


Nini

No comments:

Post a Comment